Innovation is increasingly becoming the top strategic initiative for many leading organizations. While widely touted as essential for growth, innovation can also be difficult to manage and measure on a consistent basis. On March 22, Kalypso and The University of Texas at Dallas will present a panel discussion on how practitioners can overcome these challenges through a managed innovation process - without stifling innovative spirit.
Our panel of experts will explore:
- The strategic innovation approach, such as reacting (being nimble), anticipating (being prepared) and creating (taking charge)
- Maintaining the balance between the need for process and the agile and fast-moving world of innovation
- How to define and conceptualize measures of innovation, establish benchmarks, justify funding levels, and hold individuals and teams accountable for innovation progress
- The tactical implementation of innovation strategy defined in terms of process, people, and technology
- How operations and the CIO share responsibility for identifying environmental changes and connecting these changes to opportunities
Meet The Panelists
- George Young, founding partner, Kalypso
- Trey Bradley, Executive VP of Technology, Sony
- Ron Brown, CIO of Global R&D, PepsiCo
- Daryl Risinger, Senior VP of Product Development, Concentra
- Moderator: Dennis McCuistion, host for nationally syndicated PBS McCuistion Program and Executive Director, Institute for Excellence in Corporate Governance
Time and Place
The panel will be held on Friday, March 22 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM with a Q&A session afterwards. Location: The Naveen Jindal School of Management building, Executive Dining Room (first floor); The University of Texas at Dallas, 800 W. Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080.
This event is open to the public. To obtain a campus parking pass and map in advance of the event, please RSVP to the CITM director, Dr. Kelly Slaughter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.